Book Your Party Early to Avoid Disappointment
We recommend that you book a children’s party at least 3 months in advance to avoid disappointment.
A typical party is £130, there’s a small additional charge for parties requiring our team to travel distances exceeding 30 minutes.
Finding a Venue to Hold your Children’s Party
You may have enough space to hold your Children’s Party at home but a church hall or similar is the ideal venue for a Bee-fit children’s party. During warmer months we have also held parties on large greens, or in parks and even on the beach!
Any venue will need to be safe, have access to a safe electrical supply and if outdoors, have access to shelter.
Bee-fit has a wealth of experience in selecting suitable party venues. We hold a small list of contact numbers for suitable halls and are happy to give advise.
5 Easy Steps to Book your Children’s Party
- To check availability on your preferred party date contact us
- Find and reserve a suitable party venue (we can help with suggestions)
- Check that you are happy with our Party Booking Terms & Conditions
- Complete, then email or post us a Booking Form (see below)
- Send us your £30 deposit to secure your party date (details on the booking form)
Children’s Party Booking Form
Children’s Party Invitations
Click this link to open and print your Bee-fit Party Invitations (PDF file **)
**Having problems viewing the PDF Booking Form on your ipad, iphone, Android phone or Windows phone? You may need to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader Click Here.