Bee-fit’s Fun Fitness Classes
Here at Bee-fit we take your safety very seriously.
Together with South Downs Leisure, we have implemented very thorough measures to ensure your visits are safe and enjoyable.
- We clean our minimal apparatus before, between and after every class
- Social distancing is respected during our classes ( where possible)
- The room is ventilated
- The Shaftesbury Room, our new location, has toilets and hand washing facilities
- Our classes are course only so are only attended by customers who have booked in advance. This allows us to keep strict class sizes and South Downs Leisure to have details of every person enrolled.
We are working extra hard to ensure that you have the best experience with full peace of mind.
New Class Times:
- Monday: 10.30 am – 11.15 am BABY-FIT
- Tuesdays: 9.30 am BEE-FIT and 10.30 am BEE-FIT
- Wednesday: 9.30 am BEE-FIT and 10.30 am BEE-FIT
- Friday: 9.30 am BEE-FIT and 10.30 am BEE-FIT
All classes are currently held in the Shaftesbury Room at Worthing Leisure Centre.
We operate a one-way system with one entrance (come directly to the door by the cafe, no need to walk through the reception or Main Entrance).
After class the exit door will be opened for you and there is no crossover with other customers.
Doors will only be open for you 5 minutes before the class starts to allow time for cleaning.
To book classes, please contact South Downs Leisure on 01903 905050 or book via the South Downs Leisure App.
Remember – spaces are currently limited for safety so book today!
Note – we are not currently running any of our other classes at the moment due to Covid 19 but we are hoping they will be back to normal in January.